Don't miss this must-attend event of the year, where you will learn about the CaGBC's plans for enabling green building certification over a building's entire lifecycle... for all building types.
Delegates from commercial, institutional & residential sectors will hear about:
- the LEED Canada for Existing Buildings rating system (planned for release in early 2009) which will enable financial, energy efficiency and tenant benefits in high performance buildings.
- actual energy use in existing buildings from CaGBC national pilot projects involving various sectors, including over 70 government administration buildings (> 1 million m2), 60 commercial buildings (> 3 million m2) and 200 schools
- the LEED Canada for Homes rating system (planned for release in Spring 2009)
- the LEED for Homes delivery model which makes the rating system accessible for home builders
- financial, energy efficiency and market benefits of green homes from the nearly 500 green home projects across Canada.
Marketing Green Buildings for Owners of Leased Properties
Marketing Green Buildings for Tenants of Leased Properties
Registration for summit delegates (online) closes May 30, and reopens at the summit venue.
See you there!